About the Association
Welcome to the RADC Association website.
The Royal Army Dental Corps Association was founded from an original proposal made in 1951 and is now registered as a charity. The Aims of the Association include:
- Creating a bond of friendship between past and present members of the Corps and those members of the ATS and QARANC who have been associated with the Corps.
- Bringing to the attention of the RADC Benevolent Fund any cases of members, their widows, children and dependants who may require assistance due to poverty or distress.
- Assisting in finding employment for its members.
- Organizing social events for members.
Subscription and Membership
The present subscription is £5 per year and £15 Every 3 years. Membership includes a copy of the Association News Letter each Spring and a copy of the RADC Bulletin each Autumn.
New Life Membership is no longer available. Members are requested to notify the Regimental Secretary of any change of address.
Ordinary Membership of the Association is open to:
- All Ranks past and present who have served with The Army Dental Corps or the Royal Army Dental Corps (including TA and TAVR).
- All ranks of the ATS and QARANC who have served in the dental trades of these Corps.
Associate Membership is open to members past and present of all arms who have been attached to the RADC for duty and to civilians trained by the RADC or established civil servants employed within the RADC.
Honorary Membership WW2 veterans may be nominated or may apply for membership. The number of Honorary Members is limited to 50. Honorary Members have no voting rights.
Those who are not already members and wish to join, should either complete the application form on the home page and forward to RHQ RADC, or complete the form on the Contact Us page and submit it with your details.
The Annual Reunion Weekend of the Association is held in September every year in conjunction with Corps Weekend. Families of members are invited to attend a variety of functions, which include sporting and social events. The Corps Church Service and Wreath Laying Ceremony are held during Corps Weekend.